3.7.12

BABY HEAD BANDS

CINTAS PARA BEBE



A while ago I made a collection of crochet head bands for babies.  They were in great demand, so I needed to make some more… I changed the band a little bit, and I am happy with the result, because it is a little stretchier than the others. 

Hace poco hice una colección de Cintas para bebé en crochet.  Hubo mucha demanda, así que necesitaba hacer más…  Cambié un poco la banda, y estoy contenta con el resultado porque es una puntada más elástica que las otras. 



They are made with cotton.  I used DMC Senso for the colors, and double thread for the white, with a 3 mm hook. 

Están hechas de algodón (DMC, Senso, en colores, y doble hilo en blanco), con un gancho de 3 mm. 




For those who would like to give it a try, check the TUTORIAL...

Si quieren probar hacerlas, visiten el PASO-A-PASO...





13 comments:

  1. Son preciosas!!! Espero con impaciencia el paso a paso, a ver si soy capaz de hacerla.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te asombrarás de lo fácil que es...;-)

      Delete
  2. Wunderschön! Du machst Sooo feine Sachen. Ich schau gern bei Dir vorbei.
    Liebe Rosaliegrüße ∙∙♥♥∙∙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please make a tutorial!! Do you allow people to sell their finished items from your patterns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking, Jess. I don´t mind if you sell the items, as long as you don´t "sell the pattern". Just make the referral to my blog...and that is it. And enjoy...
      I want to keep making my patterns available for free--all I ask is a little respect and consideration.
      Thanks again for your thoughfulness!
      Ana BC

      Delete
  4. Muy bonitas, me gusta la idea de la coma elástica, te la copio!

    Muxus
    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, estas son bonitas! Great job! Gracias for linking up at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya tengo ganas de ver el patron, me encantan éstas cintas! quiero hacer algunas para mi bebé, son preciosas!
    Gracias por seguirme, Ana, es un honor para mi que tu que sabes tanto te pases un rato por mi blog, me ha hecho mucha ilusión, de verdad.
    Felicidades por todos tus trabajos, me encantan tus mantas y seguro que, con tu permiso, me inspiro en alguna de ellas para futuros proyectos. Lo explicas todo de maravilla!
    Gracias! Gracias! Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such beautiful headbands and they were tied at Hookin On Hump Day for the most clicked link! Congratulations!
    http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/07/hookin-on-hump-day-5-link-party-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful - love the yarn. I also like the idea of using the pony bands for making them stretch for different sized heads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, I need to make some of these! Thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...